Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Writing: A Worthy Endeavor for Educational Leaders


Check back in a few days for an interview with former colleague, dear friend and recent author, Dr. Phil Sinitiere. Phil's first manuscript, Holy Mavericks, rolled off the presses recently and I'm eager to share some of his experiences here.



In particular, I've asked Phil to share his thoughts on why educational leaders should write, why educational leaders should encourage others around them to write, what his administration offered in way of support of his writing, and more. I believe this will be both informative and inspiring.



Now that the school year is winding down, I'm excited that I'll have time to jump into Holy Mavericks and perhaps to do a little writing of my own. See you back here in a few days!

No comments: